We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
Social Distancing Standards
At Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club we follow the CDC, as well as the State Mandate and you can be assured that we want you to feel comfortable in our club whether you are dining, or playing on our course.
We respect that everyone has a different comfort level right now and we ask that all members and public players be respectful of this as well. If we all take personal responsibility and be respectful of others when we are socializing, everyone can enjoy the course and stay safe.
Here are a few of the steps the Food & Beverage department use as standard:
- If you are not feeling well, please choose another day to visit the club.
- All service staff and management wear a mask when serving.
- We suggest that members and public players take precautions themselves when socializing and wear a mask when not seated at your table.
- CDC guidelines on social distancing are in place with our table spacing.
- All table condiments are wiped down between table uses with sanitizing cloths.
- All menus are printed for one-time use then discarded.
- Check presenters are wiped down prior to being delivered.
- Tables are always clothed and are changed between uses.
- Chairs and door handles are wiped with sanitizing cloths.
- All “touchpoints” are cleaned multiple times daily.
- We suggest credit card transactions in lieu of cash transactions.
- Sanitizer wall dispensers are available at the bottom and top of The Pub stairwell.
- Sanitizing cloths and hand sanitizer are available at multiple locations throughout the dining room and on the bars.
Here are a few of the steps the Golf Department use as standard:
- Sanitizer in the hall and in the golf shop for staff and guest use.
- Plexi-shields have been installed at each POS station.
- All carts are being sanitized between each use.
- Pool noodles are in the bottom of golf holes to eliminate touching of the flagstick.
- Rakes have been taken out of service to also assist in limiting unnecessary touchpoints.
- Ball washers and trash baskets have also been eliminated for now.
We feel you will be confident in our level of commitment to the safety and sanitary measures we are taking in the delivery of your dining and golf experience.
We're in this together!
Team @ Spanish Wells